The goal of this topic is to supplement the team onboarding workflow. When you invite a team member, you can assign a role to them. Use this topic as a guide on how to do so.
- You have the email addresses of your to be invited team
- You know what roles you want to assign them
- You have created those roles
Read more about:
- Creating a role
- Assessing your role & permission needs (coming soon)
- Inviting team members to the Inkit platform (coming soon)
You can only add a role to a team member when you invite them. In the current version of Inkit Render, you cannot manage user roles. Therefore, it's crucial to understand what roles and permissions you want to give your team member as you invite them.
- Read more here about permissions (coming soon)
Once you know what roles you want to assign, then proceed as follows.
- Navigate to the manage user tab, found in your profile
- Click on invite user
- After having filled in their personal information, click on the choose a role text field
- Select one or multiple roles
(Optional): You may decide to create a new role as you invite someone
- Confirm your invitation by pressing submit
Your team member will have received an invitation by email. So when they sign up to Inkit, they'll have the appropriate role you have given to them.
- Read more about creating roles (coming soon)
Updated 17 days ago