With Inkit's Salesforce integration, you can inject your Salesforce data into the documents you generate through Inkit. Follow these steps to install the Inkit Salesforce package and use Salesforce data within your documents:
- Install the Inkit Salesforce package.
- Insert your API key into the Inkit Salesforce app.
- Embed Salesforce fields into your Inkit template and make Salesforce the destination of the template.
- Add a Generate Document button on your Salesforce page layouts.
- Add an Inkit Document Viewer on your Salesforce lighting record pages.
Once you have integrated Inkit into your Salesforce implementation, you can automatically generate documents from your Salesforce flows.
Updated 16 days ago