Adding the "Generate Document" button to a page and Salesforce object
The "Generate Document" button allows you to create a filled out document with just a click. It can appear on any object’s page layout, but for this example, we'll add it to the Opportunity page layout.
- Click on Setup.
- Then click on "Object Manager".
- Then click on Opportunity.
- Now click on page layouts.
- Click Edit on the page layout you want the button to appear on.
- Click on Mobile & Lightning Quick actions.
- Drag the Create Render button onto your page layout. The button needs to be dragged into the “Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions” section.
- Click Save.
Now you can generate documents from your Opportunity.
Updated about 1 month ago