The Create Render button allows you to generate documents manually. It can appear on any object’s page layout, but for this example, we'll add it to the Opportunity page layout.
- Click on Setup
- Then click on "Object Manager"
- Then click on Opportunity
- Now click on page layouts
- Click Edit on the page layout you want the button to appear on
- Click on Mobile & Lightning Quick actions
- Drag the Create Render button onto your page layout. The button needs to be dragged into the “Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions” section
- Click Save and now you can generate documents from your Opportunity
Now you can generate documents from your Opportunity
Updated about 1 month ago